Sunday, December 12, 2010

i feel the pain !


Don't be too good i will miss you.
Don't be too caring, I might like you.
Don't be too sweet, I might fall.
It's hard for me to love you when you won't love me after all...





Love is a moment that lasts forever...


Immature love says:
"I love you because I need you."

Mature love says:
" I need you because I love you.
"



When i saw you i was afraid to talk to you...
when i talked to you i was afraid to hold you...
When i hold you i was afraid to love you
Now that i love you I'm afraid to lose you.


But Now i really lose you...
something that i really really afraid might happen..
it already happen.. :|



Where there is love, there is pain.
-Spanish proverb


now i feel the pain.. 
thank you very much because make me suffer....
i really appreciate it ! 









p/s: redha dengan ape yang berlaku..

❤ thank you for drop here. FOLLOW and LIKE ❤

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...