Tuesday, December 14, 2010

stop Lying...


mouth say no...
but heart say yes...
i dun know whether i should follow my heart or not !
my ego is very high.. like someone say to me...
yaa.. i know.. now i admit it...
so what ?
tak suka ?
boleh berambus like have you done now....

someone ask me : farrah nak x jumpe ******?
i said "xnk la" even though my heart "NAK SANGAT"









i dun want be ego-girl anymore...
but how ?
someone pliz help me..
i need someone to guide me... : |


The best answer to ego is SILENCE....


Anytime there is a struggle between doing what is actually right and doing what seems right, then your ego is interfering with your decision.
-Darren L. Jonhson













p/s: ihateyouego !

❤ thank you for drop here. FOLLOW and LIKE ❤

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...