Friday, October 22, 2010

HEARTBREAKER award


Wanting him is hard to forget,
loving him is hard to regret,
losing him is hard to accept,
but even with all the hurt I've felt,
letting go is the most painful yet.

You hurt me more then I deserve, how can you be so cruel?
I love you more then you deserve, why am I such a fool?


I think its time I let you go... and that is hard to do because part of me will be in love with you for the rest of my life.

The worst feeling in the world is knowing you've been used and lied to.








p/s: tengs make me feel sux.

❤ thank you for drop here. FOLLOW and LIKE ❤

2 comments:

Unknown said...

heart can say a thousand thing that word can't do.. cheer ur heart bebeh.. :)

..:: 公主FaRRaH::.. said...

yaa.. u ryte...
i'm trying to cheer it up...
:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...